Owner operators who run hard and are diligent with their finances have the ability to become very successful here at Krakowski Trucking.
Driver Qualification and Requirements
- Valid CDL – Class A license
- 23 years of age
- Two years verifiable all weather experience
- Have current DOT physical
- Pass DOT drug test
- Have clean MVR
- Truck must pass DOT and KTI inspections
- 70% of gross revenue per load OR $1.10 + .02/Mile safety bonus per all dispatched miles.
- Fuel surcharge for all dispatched miles (when mileage compensation plan is used).
- Scale ticket reimbursement when light/heavy are required for load.
- Fuel cards with fuel deductions weekly
- Fuel taxes paid by Krakowski Trucking, Inc. and deducted weekly
- EZ pass transponder.
- On site repairs at a discounted rate
- Direct deposit
- Home weekends for family time
- Yearly financial statements
- Discounted maintenance and repair rates
- Weekly settlements
- Fuel Surcharge Pay
- Lease purchase options available
- Avg. 3300$ a week
© 2022 Krakowski Trucking, Inc.